Canning fruit is way more enjoyable with friends! Thanks to all of you for your help this last week.
Weekly canning class,
on Thursdays, abundant fruit permitting.
From 10 am-3 pm, or for as long as you can stay. I'll continue to post to my blog spot anotefromthefarm.blogspot.com, about what we will be
canning that week, if you are interested just add a comment to the comment
section and I’ll include the first four people that respond.
Peaches, yellow and white
Nectarines
Plums
Apples
Cherries (season is over)
This is a bring your own jars, and lids class, and the
farm will provide the fruit and canning supplies for a fee of $20 per
person. I will list which size jars each
week ~ pint this week. The canned goods produced that day
will be equally divided. So if you think
that you’d like to learn, or you’d like to know where your fruit comes from, how much sugar is involved, and
how to process it please sign-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment