Thursday, July 12, 2012
Finding the Magic Once Again
As this hot summer has transpired, I've lost my rose colored glasses, or the desire to make things fun, esp. for my children. The sun and the weeds have drained my energy and desire, so thankfully I've found an article to recharge, to add inspiration and to motivate me once more to the reality of life is as magical as we make it or see it
Below is a link to a beautifully written article about returning the magic to life. She entitles sections - enchanting transitions, world wonders, and informs us that national gummy worm day is July 15th, that's just days away and happens to land on a Sunday. This could be really fun for my children to share with their friends, after church we walk across the street and enjoy the company and toys of our good friends, so this Sunday I think we'll be adding worms to the mix.
http://rhythmofthehome.com/2012/05/positive-purposeful-parenting-five-tips-for-happy-well-behaved-children/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome, Kerri :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Kerri :)
ReplyDelete