There's been a lot of chatter about the weather on social networks, I include myself in on this topic. Pete has seen it as opportunity. He has gotten tons more done on the cob-oven, thanks to the weather. I am inspired by his devotion to getting things done right, to working hard, even if that means hauling rocks 'just one more time to get the right one', and his perseverance is inspiring, I would have given-up with the digging of the hole. So here are photos of the progress he has made since Christmas. Look up previous postings to see the hole progression.
 |
| Standing on top of his hard work. |
 |
| Glass insulating layer. |
 |
| Frame Circle for Mud Work |
 |
| Mud Floor Done |
 |
| Little Assistant |
 |
| Laying Bricks |
WOW! He has made some progress! I can't believe how many layers it takes to do it right. I thought cob ovens were relatively simple things. Go, Pete, go!
ReplyDelete