Wednesday, January 4, 2012
A Cook Book Worth Winning
Chef Rachel has inspired me again, this time with a cookbook not written by her, but it is currently being tired by her. Who is this Chef Rachel? Well, about three years ago my husband heard about this great cooking classes offered by the South West Institute of Healing Arts. We both read the class description, checked our schedules and I won, that is I was the one with the free time to take the class, so I did and it changed the way we eat as a family. Now she is having a give away of The Foods Lovers Make it Paleo: over 200 grain-free recipes for any occasion by Bill Staley & Hayley Mason. The real reason I'd love to win this is for the photos, nothing inspires me more in the kitchen then a beautiful photos of food. Not only does it inspire me, it also gives me a goal of what my food should look like in the end. Wish me luck! Either way I'll probably end up buying this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment