Saturday, August 27, 2011

Super-Hero Powers

My obsession with caterpillars has gone to a new level.  I can smell them.  If I am within three feet of a caterpillar in the garden I can smell them.  Upon finding there scent it takes me less then two minutes to find them.  This is a helpful skill in my effort to re-locate them elsewhere.  Relocation typically means feeding them to my chickens, which turns into eggs, so they are relocated in my eggs in the morning, hmmm that's a strange thought. 

Of all of the super-hero powers I could get this one is pretty lame.  I could really go for having tons of energy on only two hours of sleep or less.  Or how about being able to clean my kitchen in 10 seconds.  Wait how about organization, being able to organize the home, the barn, my boys toys, clothes, and still have the desire to cook a good meal.  Forget invisibility, strength, and stretchiness, I just want a simplified life, not caterpillar sniffing.

1 comment: