Wednesday, August 17, 2011
A Beautiful Celebration of Life
Over breakfast this morning, Golden noticed that our caterpillar had emerged out of his home. Its wings were fragile and they seemed damp. Golden announced that it was time to let it fly. Outside we marched with jar in tow. It crawled to the lip of our jar, we were hopping for a graceful first flight, instead it flopped out and landed on the porch. Its wings were beautiful, black with blue, orange, and white spots. As much as I despise caterpillars munching on my crops, this experience is going to make it at little more difficult for me know what the end result is. I guess I'll need to start a caterpillar relocation effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really love this post Kerri. I miss your face and wish and wish again that you could come to Idaho and see our favorite Coylou tie the knot!
ReplyDeletesure love you good buddy,
your favorite boss lady! ; )