Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creative Little Boys


As I often find myself busy, my little ones still show me how to have fun.  I do believe this little creative moment came as I was bundling produce for our weekly delivery.  They both were showing signs of needing a snack, so I got out some raspberries and gave them each a few and then continued with what I was doing.  The next thing I know, they have placed them on their fingers and are waving them at each other saying, "Watch out for the poisonous mushrooms."  This is easily understood coming out of a four-year-olds mouth, but you should have heard my little one saying, "mushroom", while chasing his older brother.

My nature loving boys are always collecting things, this week it's been acorns and acorn tops.  Golden even planted them to see if they would grow, including the tops, cause you just never know.  We've obviously had to set up boundaries regarding them picking mushrooms, as this little event proves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment