Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Fall Celebration

After a few gray days in a row, I had a three-year-old that was near impossible to be around.  I have a hard time with gray weather too, so when I woke him up from his nap I decided to tell him I needed his help with a festival.  We have been reading the tales of Tiptoes Lightly, a tree fairy, her and her friends are always preparing for the next festival.  He knew exactly what to do.  He pick up all of his pumpkins, placed them on the table and told me he needed some candles.  I directed him to where they could be found and he gathered them all up and placed them around his pumpkins.  Together we lite the candles and invited Papa in.  Much to his surprise dinner was ready, on the table, and we were all waiting to surprise him.  The dinner went over well and then G-man made up songs.  What a night!  Help your kids embrace the changing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment