Friday, January 21, 2011

Look No Hands!

I can now hold da baby without using my hands.  Oh, to baby slings!

Last year, with a friend we were looking into baby slings and pricing the various brands, when it occurred to me that I could probably make one.  I surfed the internet and free patterns and helpful instructions were everywhere, thanks to all of those wonderful moms for sharing their knowledge.  So I made one for my friend for a lot less money then the commercial brands.  It turned out beautifully and it's one of a kind.  Now that my chunky money is getting tough to carry in a Maya-Wrap, since it's only over one shoulder, I've made one for him and I.  It took me awhile to choose the fabric, as he is boy and I am a girl, but I finally made a decision and here is the final product!  Of course it's brown!

1 comment:

  1. Your baby sling is beautiful. Your talent still continues to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete