Over dinner my phone rang, I don't like to answer my phone while I'm having dinner, so ignored the constant ringing and kept eating. Then Pete's phone rang, he wasn't around so I also ignored it. When my parent's landline began to ring I figured I better answer and this is what I hear, "Hi Kerri, congratulations you're grandparents!" I glance around the room at my boys and wonder how this new title is even possible, my kids are young, diaper young. Needless to say I didn't get the joke. Here's our latest addition, named Hattie, chosen my Golden, who currently is obsessed with wearing a couple of hats at a time.
So cute!!! :) And the kids will absolutely have a BLAST with her - so much room, and "someone" to run around the farm with! :) Awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if you'd like to, could you send me your email address so I can send over a blog invite? I won't take it personally if you don't feel like keeping up with yet another blog, LOL, but I feel bad when family (especially blogging family) isn't able to read our blog... :)
Oh - my email (hello, would've been a good idea to include that, right?) is krista.norton at gmail.com... anyway, yeah... have a great day! :)
ReplyDelete