Saturday, March 26, 2011

Let the Battle Begin

The great battle has ensued.  The battle of Winter wanting to stay and Summer wanting to push its way in, resulting in the beauty of Spring.  We started the week in the low 80's and are finishing it in the low 30's.  
The sun has shown, the clouds have formed, the wind has blown, thunder has clapped, lightening has flown, and snowy flurries have gently descended.  Short-sleeved shirts and shorts have been worn and now we adored ourselves with winter hats and coats once more.  
I'm cheering for the visiting team.  I want Summer to win and replace the gray, cold days with bright green, flower popping days of Spring.  Good-bye Mister Winter, your time has come, it's now time for us to have more consistent outside fun!  To show my support I've even given our blog a more Springtime appeal. and started my spring cleaning.  I love this time of year.  This is why I moved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment