Monday, September 15, 2014

The Stag's Birthday

 Just in case you missed this awesome picture, I thought I would share it again through another medium, and tell how it came about. 

Early in the week, we were all sitting around looking at a beautiful book of nature art.  Tables, chairs, tree circuses, birdhouses, frames, mirrors, home decor, all made out of natural materials of the earth.  Each time I've looked at this book the section about using nature to make hats has inspired me.  I've wanted to find a reason, or even make-up a reason to come up with a hat of my own and have some type of party to show it off at.  What a perfect timing! 

So we decided that we would each make a hat, that reflects what we love in nature, and obviously our personalities shined through.  I'm sure that each of you who received my text message inviting you  to create a nature hat and come out and celebrate with us, was perplexed.  May this picture lead you to understanding, and the future desire to participate in Pete's birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment