Thursday, September 25, 2014

Finally Made it to Four

My sweet little man turned four-years-old this week, can't believe that he is only four. He acts and plays like his older brother, so I often have to stop and remind myself exactly how much younger he is.  He went from my only child born with hair, which happened to be dark, to my moppy blonde top, to a handsome 'little' boy. 

Look at the delight of his older brother as Rivs opens the handmade gift from him.

Rivers has been planning this party all month.  With yellow being his favorite color, he wanted a yellow frosting, over a chocolate cake, with a batman jumping out.  Two Wal-Marts later, and every single isle in the toy section, I finally found Batman.  The joy on his face made it all worth it.



He love to smile, and has always had a giggle that makes ya laugh.  He is my snuggler, my lego builder, my super hero, and my sugar baby. I LOVE YOU Super Hero Man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment