Monday, October 29, 2012

Dressing Up and Re-Connecting with Kids

Saturday for me was spent dressed up as Wenda, the female version of Waldo from Where's Waldo.  I played Halloween host at the Book Barn for a downtown trick or treat event.  It was so fun to guess what each child was dressed up as, as I passed out the candy.  There were lots of ninjas, army men, fairies, and princesses.  I also enjoyed seeing the little babies dressed up.  The funniest age group were the 8-10 year old girls, they still had it in them that the wanted to be pretty, but to be scary at the same time.  This resulted in lots of duel costumes, like - zombie bride, fairy of death, zombie princess, dead mermaid.  I don't remember a phase like this in my life, I always went for the pretty costumes.  Halloween, my excuse to dress up in the simplest way possible.  Hope you all enjoy the Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment