Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Third Birthday, I Mean Second

Don't you love the owl hat his aunt made him?

On Monday evening we celebrated Golden's third birthday.  Thanks to those of you who came and made it so memorable.  Two funny quotes from the birthday boy,
1. "I don't want all these presents, I just want two."  
2.  "I don't want to be three I just want to be two."  
The common thread, wanting to be two.  I've never know a kid to not want presents or to not want to become older.  I guess the second year was so good for him he wanted it to never end.  What a joy!  Pete commented that Golden's birthday was a dream come true for his as a Papa.  I inquired further and his response, "Did you see all of those wonderful handmade gifts he got?"  So to those of you who made him gifts, thank you.  To Opa, thank you for the bike, you got his number.

1 comment: