Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bagels

Golden and I cannot eat wheat products, to which people typically comment, "Then what can you eat?"  Well, there are the obvious like fruits, veggies, and meat, it's the not so obvious that we have been having fun discovering.  Golden and I still make cookies, cakes, and pies, but today I add bagels to my list.  I've never made bagels before, my sister talked about how easy and yummy they are, so I thought I'd give it a try.  Since Golden is such a picky eater changing the look of common things, like bread, gets him excited to try. It's hard to have a picky eater when a gluten-free loaf of bread is $5.00.  Hence the desire to learn how to make it.  This wouldn't be a blog posting without the photographic evidence, once again enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Recipe please!!!!! I miss good bagels since going gluten free.

    ReplyDelete