Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Celebration

This year we planned a fall celebration.  It was going to be on the 23rd of September.  We had planned on having a bonfire and to enjoy the crisp fall air, and some warm freshly made apple cider.  To get our little one in the mood I made him a dragon and was planning on telling him stories about the brave dragon slayer that saved the town from his fierce fire breathing abilities.   Instead of this great celebration I started having contractions which changed our plans.  Golden ended up at his cousins house so during my recovery phase I made a dragon for his cousin.  Pretty much these are the coolest toys I've ever made so I had to share. I found the pattern on Rhythm of the Home.com

Since then we have found time to go on a leaf hunt, collect acorns and their hats, and do leaf rubbings.  Golden has quite the eye for beautiful leaves and now he notices and comments about the colors of them all of the time.  I sure do love my little nature boy!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah loves her dragon! So glad you posted the site with the pattern! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete