Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Look who came to visit!

 This is uncle Jay, and my boys loved having him here on the farm.  They played together, went fossil hunting, and even made the biggest wind-chime together out of old tractor parts.  I'll have to go take pics of that too.
So he asked me what he could do around here to help out, and I asked if he would make my garden a retaining wall.  It was eroding into the garden and this is the quickest way for bermuda grass to enter.  Those are no small pavers, thanks to my dear friend that gave them us. 

We enjoy having people come visit, you don't per say have to build a wall, or make an incredible you tube video about us, or serenade me while I'm canning for the tenth time that season, in order to come, although the bar has been set high.  Thanks to everyone that's ever comes out and enjoyed what we do, sometimes we can get lost in the list of never ending tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment