
Recently I participated in a local chair decorating contest. The purpose was to support creativity on a community level and promote local businesses. My chair got selected to be displayed at the House of Hair. Since I shave my head and have but little hair I found this hilarious. There were other hair salons that participated, like Tom and Ann's, but that isn't funny. I couldn't resist going and having a crazy fun photo shoot there. Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Amy I now have these awesome pictures, that I couldn't resist sharing with whom ever reads this. I also wrote an article for the local paper about supporting local businesses. Many friends have responded with the desire to live in such a 'hip' town, if only they knew that their town is just as hip. It's about getting out there and discovering what is out there in your community beyond chain stores. If you'd like to read it, you can find it at: http://www.leavenworthtimes.com/opinions/x2067827871/Support-local-stores-discover-your-hometown
 |
| My Tina Turner Hair |
 |
| Couldn't Resist the Fro |
 |
| Yes, those are zebra stripped boots. |
 |
| Isn't my chair cool? |
awesome chair. hmmm, i seem to remember an old picture i have of you in a black fro wig...i'll have to go retrieve it...
ReplyDeleteAh! So adorable/glam/[whatever you'd like it to be]! :) What a fun shoot - and great pics!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I LOVE that shoulder length reddish hair on you! Stunning!! You are so cute...
ReplyDeleteOh I love you!!!! These pictures are the BEST!
ReplyDeletelove the hair. love the chair.
ReplyDelete