Wish I had had the time to post these when the event was still happening, but here are a few of the chairs from the downtown 'chair affair' that Main Street Leavenworth hosted earlier this month. Since I'm all about promoting my hometown, they do have events every second Saturday. In July, on the 14th, they will be hosting a loft tour. This is a tour of the apartments above the shops downtown. Personally I've never been, but my younger brother went and he shared some fascinating, artsy pictures with me, so I can't wait to go. That evening between the hours of 7-10, there will be a Beatles Tribute band called Abbey Road preforming at Haymarket square (7th and Cherokee). This event is free to the public and you are encouraged to bring a blanket or chairs. There will also be some classic cars on display.







No comments:
Post a Comment