 |
| Thanks to my kids there's a photo of me at the party. |
There's a joke about joining the Stephensen family, that if your birthday is near someone elses, then expect to always celebrate with them.
For me this has always been true, with my birthday just eight days after my Dad's I proudly share. This year was no different. Thanks to a loving husband and the rest of the local fam, I didn't have to prepare dinner for the masses or make my own birthday cake. My husband took the challenge of making the gluten-dairy-free cake and did awesome!
So thank you to everyone that made this a special occasion for my Dad and I. It's awesome to be celebrated, thank you! Here's to another memorable year as a farm wife/mother/teacher!
 |
| Opa grinning his best birthday smile! |
 |
| Birthdays aren't complete without the team of candle blowers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment